Here we are with a brand new recipe for you to use with your Carbon Steel Skillet!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 medium onion peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 cups of grated cheese (mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a Carbon Steel Skillet, sauté potatoes, onion, and garlic in butter over medium heat until potatoes are golden brown and tender.In a separate bowl, mix the milk, heavy cream, half of the grated cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In the same Carbon Steel Skillet, place half of the potatoes and onion, add half of the cheese mixture, and repeat one more layer of potatoes, onion, and cheese mixture. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Explore our variety of 100% iron skillets! They are available both individually and in irresistible combos.
Kankay Iron Skillets feature an elegant and robust design, achieving a perfect balance between a versatile and durable product. They do not contain welds or chemical additives, making them a safe and perfect choice for cooking your favorite dishes. With each use, their non-stick properties improve, guaranteeing exceptional results in every recipe you prepare.
These skillets last a lifetime, becoming a long-lasting investment and your best ally in your kitchen. They also stand out for their versatility, as they are suitable for all types of cooktops, including electric and gas stoves, induction, glass-ceramic, ovens, and grills. Being composed entirely of iron, they can withstand the use of sharp utensils and distribute heat evenly across the entire surface.
With our skillets, you'll have the freedom to cook a wide variety of foods, from juicy meats to omelets, vegetables, and even delicious desserts. This utensil will become your best ally in the kitchen.
Discover the pleasure of cooking with iron skillets and take your culinary skills to the next level!