Here we are with a brand new recipe for you to use with your Carbon Steel Skillet!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 medium onion peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 cups of grated cheese (mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a Carbon Steel Skillet, sauté potatoes, onion, and garlic in butter over medium heat until potatoes are golden brown and tender.In a separate bowl, mix the milk, heavy cream, half of the grated cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In the same Carbon Steel Skillet, place half of the potatoes and onion, add half of the cheese mixture, and repeat one more layer of potatoes, onion, and cheese mixture. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.